It’s not quite incognito, but as close as it gets.
The Website does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from the user. If you think that you provided this kind of information to this website by mistake, you are strongly encouraged to get in touch immediately and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from the records.
- The access to the Website do not requires log-ins, therefore no log files are used while visiting and no personal data is collected.
- Users are not tracked during their activity on the Website and no technology is used to analyze sources, targets or web traffic. The website doesn’t gather behavioral, demographic or other user information, browser types or internet protocol (IP) addresses.
- Contact informations added voluntarily to online forms are never published or disclosed to third parties and their administrative purpose is only to provide customer support.
- On the Website localStorage is used to remember the background preference from one page to another. On the About page the likes and the sound volume is stored as localstorage for returning users.
- Third-party ads, social sharing features or other integrated tools are not present on the Website which means that each visit is completely private and secure, fully protected from third party analysis regarding popularity, advertising campaign efectiveness or other measurements.
- The Website does not address anyone under the age of 16 ("Children"). To protect childrens while using the internet parents and guardians are encouraged to observe, participate in, monitor and guide their online activity. Upon official notification informations provided by childrens will be removed as soon as possible from the Website’s records.
- The connection to the Website is using a valid, trusted server certificate (HTTPS) and all its resources are served securely. The "HTTPS" technology allows secure access to all areas of the website.
- Sensitive data such as passwords or payment card informations are not requested on the Website, private informations are held securely by PayPal and tokenized to ensure it is protected.
- The Website is regularly monitored for possible vulnerabilities and attacks. In order to minimize any reason for such attacks, copyright free fonts and official documents are not stored online, these are provided to licensed users personally, exclusively via email.